Rabu, Disember 31, 2008
nih hari last memblogging untuk tahun 2008. azam tahun baru? ermm... nak kumpul duit bebanyak nak bayar hutang... hehehee... pastu aku nak siapkan kije2 fail yang melambak nih sebab nak kena pindah ofis nanti aku tak nak angkut fail bebanyak. pastu rasa nyer mcm nak ada baby lagi satu... bleh? heh heh...
Khamis, Disember 18, 2008
Selasa, Disember 16, 2008
semalam aku bukak blog cik yan ada citer pasal cuti2 malaysia kat hj. dorani homestay (or this link). mcm menarik gak tu. so aku try search terjumpa plak pasal dorani bayu resort kat sini. ngam sehhh...
so... ada saper2 nak menyumbang komen or suggestion on cuti2 malaysia?
Jumaat, Disember 12, 2008
who is MKR? mcm nama singkatan anak aku laa pulak... tapi MKR kali ini bukan Muhammad Kamal Rahimi. MKR in this posting is
PART 1: INTRODUCTION
- Don't compare yourself with any one in this world. If you compare, you are insulting yourself.
- No one will manufacture a lock without a key. Similarly, The Almighty God won't give problems without solutions.
- Life laughs at you when you unhappy...Life smiles at you when you are happy..Life salutes you when you make others happy....
- Every successful person has a painful story. Every painful story has a succesful ending. Accept the pain and get ready for success.
- Easy is it to judge the mistakes of others. Difficult is to recognize our own mistakes. It is easier to protect your feet with slippers than to cover the earth with carpet.
- No one can go back and change a bad beginning; but anyone can start now and create a successful ending.
- If a problem can be solved, no need to worry about it. If a problem cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?
- If you miss an opportunity don't fill the eyes with tears. It will hide another better opportunity in front of you.
- "Changing the face" can change nothing. But "facing the Change" can change everything.
- Don't complain about others; Change yourself if you want to be as an Outstanding Performer Staff.
- Mistakes are painful when they happen. But year's later collection of mistakes is called experience, which leads to success.
- Be bold when you loose and be calm when you win. Heated gold becomes ornament. Beaten copper becomes wires. Depleted stone become statue. So the more pain you get in life you become more valueable.
PART 2: KEY POINTS TO SUCCESS
- It is amazing how one's world turns around with just the right attitude. Having the right attitude changes one's perspective dramatically.
- It encourages rather than discourages. It motivates rather than interferes.
- It helps achieve rather than procrastinate and it makes everyone into better people.
- When you feel that you can no longer achieve or finish a certain task, just having the right attitude pushes you on to your maximum potential, and you will eventually achieve in the end.
- Right attitude encourages you to achieve a goal that you have set fot yourself and ultimately what others have set for you.
- There is no reason to be discouraged with the right attitude.
- Having the right attitude is like shining a bright light to whatever path you choose to take.
- You won't get lost with this type of guidance and you won't stray from the path as well. It will help you become more dedicated to reach the end of your journey, whether for a successful career or for self-discovery and improvement.
- The right attitude will help you achieve great things in life. At work, procrastination won't be an option with the right attitude.
- You would be constantly working for better things to ensure you a better life in the future.
- Come to think of it, with the right attitude, a promotion won't be far off and a stable life condition! Financial, family, etc.
PART 3: HOW TO ACHIEVE GOOD RATING AS AN OUTSTANDING PERFORMER
- Punctuality. Communicate with your superior at all times. Report to your boss whatever you do, wherever you go. Staff Daily Report & Job Priority List is apart of tools.
- Record down your movement on Staff Movement Chart Notice Board.
- Do not take MC, unless you are really pain, can not stand from your bed!
- Come early to office, go back after working hours without claim any overtime allowances! You need extra marks in your appraisal right? Please work with extra hours. No short cut to success.
- Do extra jobs. Avail yourself to learn new things everyday. Help all your company staff, eventhough from others Departments. Work as a Team. Think positively.
- Day to day deliverables with productivity & results. All your boss instruction writes down on your "Things to Do Today" notebook.
- Implementation of PDCA – Plan, Do, Check, Action cycles.
- Problem solving methods using – 5M & 1E: Man, Machine, Method, Materials, Measurement & Environment.
- FMEA – Failure Mode Effect Analysis, doing something before the problem happen!
- Gap Analysis Study – Always doing a Gap Analysis for day to day improvement. Strat from the process until procedures.
- Put Super 5S and Kaizen in your basic Management Knowledge.
- Please put this rules on your work station:
Ø Rules No: 1 – Boss is our Client/Customer
Ø Rules No 2 – Client/Customer is always right.
Ø Rules No. 3 – If you think, your boss is wrong, please refer to Rules No. 1
- Everyday is learning curve. Learn from mistakes.
- Avoid any adversary and arguement with your boss.
- When you do mistakes, please do not give your reasons. Just admit your mistakes and give your answer with your proposed remedy or action; temporary or permanently.
- Sharpen your job knowledge skills is very important. Give your ideas for improvement etc.
- Honour and think that the company is belong to you or your Elder Great Lurid Brother. Save your company money as you want to save your own money. Avoid missed expend company money. Cost Down or kaizen activities are very much appreciated by the Management.
- Don't work just for money; Work as an EPL Football Players. Play Serious. You will Success.
- Respect to your Boss at all times.
- Respects to all races, religous & nations. We are brothers & family members.
ULTRA CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING (M) SDN. BHD. (763255-K),
TERIANG TRANSFER TUNNEL PROJECT,
INLET PORTAL OPERATIONAL OFFICE,
KM4, KG. JAMBATAN SERONG, JALAN SEREMBAN,
71600 - KUALA KELAWANG,
T: 06 - 6137 *** F: 06 - 6137 ***
Muhammad Khalidi Bin Ramli,
Assistant General Manager,
M: 019 - 610 **** @ 016 - 6517 ***
semoga ada dikalangan kita mencontohi Mr. MKR. cerita lanjut di sini.
Rabu, Disember 03, 2008
update lain ialah series of interview yang hubby pergi, at last dia dapat jugak job kat mid valley. sebenarnya try jugak cari better job. seems like dia tak baper nak gemar job yang dia dapat skang nih sebab nyer more to sales exec jerk. may be more client more income kot. sebenarnyer aku pun tak tau dia suka buat kije mcm mana. kalau tak try jump into the organisation belum tentu kita tau kita suka buat ker tidak. for the time being kije jerk laa dulu.. blajar apa yang patut. agak2 tak leh nak catch up try cari kije lain. job nih pun aku yang gatal2 applykan. yer laa dah kata nak cari kije... takat cari kat paper jerk, tak semua kije betul sebab banyak penipuan kat situ. nak xs internet, line jaring tu dah lama tak berbayar. nanti laa kalau ada duit bleh sambung bayar semula. aku pun dah tak ingat baper RM nak kena bayar.... huhu...
so far opening sales yang aku impikan tu tak tau lagi bila. i think in the month of january is a good choice. yes...! the whole month of january is the opening sale... hahaha... kena usaha keras sket nak tambah item kat kedai maya aku tu. silap2 permintaan banyak, aku yang tak terlayan... huhu... gambatte...