Pre-Contract Examination For Insurance Agents
• A compulsory entry requirement for all those who intend to be registered as insurance agents
with Persatuan Insuran Am Malaysia (PIAM) and with the Life Insurance Association of Malaysia
• For those who intend to pursue a career in insurance.
• An induction programme for those entering the world of insurance.
The examination gives the candidates:
|•||a working knowledge of insurance, which will at the same time increase the candidates’ proficiency and make their work meaningful and interesting.|
|•||a certificate awarded by MII and recognized by PIAM, LIAM and employers.|
|•||a basis from which the candidates can progress to take the MII Diploma or the Financial Planning Certificate examinations.|
|•||To introduce the nature of insurance|
|•||To provide a comprehensive introductory knowledge of the technical and other aspects of insurance including the appropriate skills of insurance selling.|
|•||To instill a sense of social and professional responsibility in insurance agents.|
|•||To create an awareness of the importance of insurance in the economy and the significance of the social function of insurance and the role of the insurance agents in bringing about these objectives.|
|•||Candidates intending to sit for the examination must have minimum SPM/MCE with five passes or its |
|With the main aim of providing a comprehensive introductory knowledge in the classes of insurance and the necessary skills in insurance selling, the syllabus is divided into 3 major parts |
|•||Part A – The Basics of Insurance|
|•||Part B – General Insurance|
|•||Part C – Life Insurance|
Certificate Examination in Investment-Link Life Insurance
• an entry requirements for all those who intend to sell investment-linked life insurance policies.
• to ensure that all persons who intend to market investment-linked life insurance policies attain a
minimum level of technical competency.
• for those who intend to pursue a career in insurance in particular investment-linked life
• an induction programme for those entering the world of investment-linked life insurance.
• To introduction the nature of investment-linked life insurance.
• To provide a fundamental of the technical, taxation and other aspects of investment-linked life
insurance including the appropriate understanding of investment-linked life insurance products
• To instill a sense of social and professional responsibility in those selling investment-linked life
• To create an awareness of the importance of insurance in the economy and the significance of
the social function of insurance and the role of the the agents in briging about these objectives.
result kedua2 exam nih terus kuar on the skrin lepas kita confirm finish. result kedua2 exam nih ialah
alhamduillah... tapi takaful nyer exam tak tau lagi lepas ker tidak. exam hari sabtu (the next day) tapi resultnya 2 minggu lagi. pecah kepala jugak laa tak cukup masa nak buat revision. padahal bahasa melayu tu. cuma masa peksa tu pening nak baca terms2 yang ditranslate english ke BM. susah juga rupanyer... walaupun bahasa ibunda tapi tiba2 rasa mcm tak paham bahasa plak... pening... pening... lulus @ gagal hanya Allah yang mengetahui. kita tungguuu...